Monday, January 21, 2019

First UFO of the Year

It was a pretty easy finish, it was already quilted and the binding was sewn on, I just needed to do the hand stitching - but hey a finish is a finish.  I made this Table Runner Flimsy years ago.  2010 ish?  Then last year I finally got it quilted.  What's even better, I found someone that loves it, so it already has a home. The Omg what's that - I love it! made it easy to give away.  
Here's the back- 

It's coffee beans.  
I'm still working on my UFO of the month (#3) which just needs a little more hand stitching on the binding and it will be done.  I'll post a picture when it's done.  I'm also still working on a better name for it.  "Winter Fractions" ?  I'll let you know.   
Now off to get some more stuff done.  I'm cutting out my daughter in laws quilt that I will start at the February retreat.  More on that later.
Have a Blessed Day!
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...