Thursday, January 3, 2019

January 2019 OMG

Hello welcome to 2019.  Wow.  It always takes me a few days at the start of the new year to grasp that it's a whole new year.  Then it's like where do I start.  
Well I don't have any retreats this month but at the end of February, I have 3 back to back.  The one in the middle which is the first weekend in March is the one that I am part of putting on.  My homework for this retreat is to help with the name tags.  This year we are doing this.  
 So I need to cut out the little white sewing machines, then fuse and top stitch them onto the colored squares.  

I have 28 to 30 of them total to do.  
My One Monthly Goal for January is to get all of them cut out, and fused onto the colored squares. Then top stitch at least 12 of them.  
If I can get all of them stitched that will be a bonus. 
Wish me luck.  As always I have a years worth of want to's on top of this for January.  LOL
Have a blessed day!
Lynn

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...