Thursday, February 14, 2019

FNSI Hand Stitching

Friday Night Sew In.. 
I'm always hand stitching at night while winding down for the evening and so I thought I would go ahead and link up my embroidery.  February is National Embroidery Month so I have been doing a stitch along with Crabapple Hill Studios
And since my little inch square only takes a few minutes, once I finish it up I am continuing on my frog embroidery. 
I'll share with you on Saturday how much I get done. Nice to virtually been stitching with people all around the world.  
Have a great day - 
Lynn 

4 comments:

  1. I do love your little squares. Great to have been stitching with you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's looking lovely... I too like to stitch at night - very relaxing Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very relaxing to stitch in the evenings...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Crabapple Hill Designs. Have done several of their patterns. Didn't know they had a SAL! Pretty work!

    ReplyDelete

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...