Wednesday, February 27, 2019

February wrap up

What have I been up to? Well I just got done with a retreat and now I'm gearing up for the next one starting in just a few days.  At the retreat, I worked on the flag quilt that I'm hoping I can finish for my Daughter in law. 
I still need to put the borders on and then I can sandwich, pin and quilt.  
I also have been doing charity work for the guild.  We made adult bibs. 


I trimmed the Bee-utiful QAL blocks, then auditioned how I wanted to sash them then cut the fabric of the Sashing.
I also have cut sashing for my Bag ladies blocks. 
Now as I get ready for my next retreat.  I am sketching out the blocks I will be making for the Minecraft quilt.  
And started cutting out little squares of fabric.
So as I finish out this month I will be finishing up my prep for the next retreat and planning for March.
Hope you have a great day 
Blessings, 
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...