Saturday, February 2, 2019

February Omg

Okay - For February's One Monthly Goal I want AND need to wrap up the Bear quilt top.  The idea of this quilt started over 5 years ago. I have been working on it for about 3 1/2 years.  It has taken a long time for various reasons but really - it just needs to get done.  Quilting it will be another issue but I want to finish the top in the next 2 months.  



It is for my Sister, and so I'm letting her pick what goes where.  We decided that on the top and bottom I will put another pieced border.  Then we can put some other borders around the whole thing.  That way while she is still in town to tell me how she wants it done I can do it with out needing to wait for her to look at it.  Then maybe over the summer I can work on getting it quilted.  That would be great. 
I have other things I am doing this month with family coming to town and a retreat - but making this my one monthly goal will force me to not put it aside.  
Goal: Make the pieced blocks (16 I think) and the sashing for the top and bottom border and sew them on.  
Now I'm going to link this up to One Monthly Goal over at Elm Street Quilts.  
Have a Blessed Day!
Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts and good luck on your project!

    ReplyDelete

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...