Thursday, March 14, 2019

Toppers

I haven't really done a lot this last week, I have been battling allergies or a cold and I haven't had a lot of energy to do anything.  So the fact that I got the two table toppers that I started at the retreat done is amazing. 
Here is the topper I made for my friend Bev's Birthday which was yesterday. She loved it.
 There were 3 dimensional flowers made with ribbon along with the applique ones. 


Here is the one that I made for my Sister.  I got it done except for the binding at the retreat.  She's seen it but she won't get it until around the 21st. 
(Her Birthday) 
The kites have ribbons on their tales.
Now that I'm starting to feel a little better, I'm making my lists of things I want to get done.
I need to cut some more squares to finish up the Minecraft quilt at the next retreat - next week.  
Tomorrow is charity day at the cottage, not sure what all were doing for that.  And then Saturday a bunch of us are going to Lake Havasu City for National Quilt day.  I'll let you know how that goes.
Today hubby is going to the gym, I'm still taking it easy, and then we're doing errands and shopping. 
Have a Blessed day!
Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...