Saturday, March 30, 2019

2019 Retreat # 4

March 21st is my Sister's Birthday.  We had a guild meeting that morning and then a bunch of us went to Culver's for lunch.  We just got the Culver's restaurant in our town so it's a nice treat.  
Then we all went home and got ready for our next retreat starting the next morning.  
Here are a few photo's from where I was sitting at the very back of the room. Sweeping from Left to right in the room. 



At the last retreat we were up in the front of the room. 
So what did we all get done.  This is one of the several Cheryl worked on. 
 Here is one that Gloria was working on. 
Randi aka Birthday girl - got pillows done for her granddaughters. 
She also got a Southwest Turning 12 quilt top done. 
And what did I do?  I finished the last 5 Minecraft Quilt Blocks. 
Fishy was a challenge.

Moo-shroom

Cave Spider

Wolf

Blaze
I also got this frog on point charm quilt done.  I love the technique in this.  
You sew the charm squares together.
Then you make two cuts.
Rearrange, sew back together, add a border or too and viola. 
That was about it.  Cheryl and I are going to another retreat starting April 4th, then no more until June.  Oh Sad.  
Randi's Birthday was 21st but I took her to lunch and gave her, her presents on the 27th. She wanted Metal Yard Art so this is what I picked out for her.  Our Mom really liked frogs so this special for that too.
I also gave her the kite table topper she wanted, 3 books she wanted and took her to lunch. 
Spoiled little ... :)  
She will be heading back to Oregon about a week after this next  retreat I am going to the first part of April. So in the mean time we want sandwich and pin the quilt tops she made and maybe start quilting before she leaves.  Uh oh I'm turning my Sis into a quilter. :).
Have a Blessed Day!
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...