Friday, April 5, 2019

Wow it's April No Fooling

I'm always amazed at how time flies anymore.  I blinked and now it's April and a few days in at that.  I have been super busy but not a lot to show for it yet.  
I mostly have been helping my Sister with her stuff and doing stuff for others.  Oh ya and my cooking.  I do have a couple of not so good pictures of two flimsy's I have finished and one of them is big and a big deal.  The Bear Quilt top is Done, that's the no fooling part.  Whew - took over 4 years but the top is done.  
I need to pin it so I can quilt it, I'm hoping to get that started and done on Monday. 
Next Up  I'm at another retreat. My projects this time are to finish up quilt tops that are almost done.  This one just needed it's two borders.  
I'll let you know how I do with this and report how many tops I finish up.  It will be nice to have the tops done - but I guess that means I'll have more tops to quilt.  Uh Oh!.
Have a Blessed Day!
Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...