Monday, April 15, 2019

Water Time

Hubby and I had a couple of days recently near the water.  He has been fishing a little more, something we did a lot of together in Oregon, but since we've moved here not at much.  I haven't gone with him enough to justify getting my own license but I went one evening, read my book assisted in getting tools and putting the catch on a stringer, and taking pictures of the river and ducks. 





I don't really like to eat fish, it's not something I ever say hey I would like some fish today.  Nope!  But I am being a big girl and so we decided we would BBQ some of the ones we caught.  My Brother in law loves them this way, so was taking pictures for him, if you don't want to see zoom past the next couple of pictures. 

Then a couple of days later Hubby and I took a ride to Lake Havasu City.  It was a beautiful day and I love taking drives. 






It was a great day with my hubby and being in the sunshine. 
Blessings, 
Lynn 



No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...