Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Steps Toward Finishing

I'm oh so close.  

My embroidery quilt Frog works is down to a block and half of embroidery to being done.  I made all the setting blocks over a year ago before I even started the embroidery.  Now as I get the blocks done I have been trimming and then assembling. Once I get the top left and middle left done, I can put the border on and the top will be done.  Yay.  
Next up - as I mentioned on an earlier post Here -   I decided to put little embroideries in the corner stones of my Bee-Utiful quilt. 
Here are a few of the "30" cornerstones I prepped. 

I took parts of the blocks that had already been stitched as you can see here.  

So it will be a little longer before I get this one finished up, but I think I will be very happy with how it will look. 
It's all steps toward getting things finished - someday I'll be done. 
Have a great day 
Blessings, 
Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...