Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Baby Bugs

For some reason I thought I posted what I had done at the retreat a couple weeks ago, but I guess not.  So here we go... I worked on getting all the setting blocks and flying geese done for the embroidery quilt "Over the River and through the woods".  Then I put together this baby quilt to donate to the guild to sell in the boutique at our quilt show.  I got it pinned on the 2nd... 
 Then on the 5th I was on fire. 
I got it quilted and bound.   
Here's a couple close ups of my meandering.  


The VW Bugs were giving to us at the quilt guild to make something for the boutique.  This was nice and easy. 
Then I got my labels ready for the 3 quilts I'm putting in the show.  
Then I did "D" and "E" of my inchies. 

Good thing, because I haven't really done much since.  My Sister came over on Sunday and we got a few more inchies done.  Trying to get in routines now that I'm working again.  It will happen...
Have a blessed evening.  
Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...