Monday, February 24, 2020

February OMG Finish

Hello - been a little bit since I posted again.  However I have a goal that was met.  Yahoo!  I wanted to get some more completed on the Wool Spring Crazy Mat from Primitive Gatherings that I've been working on. I wanted to finish all the embroidery in each section.  
Here are the flower stems and centers - 

The bee, hive and stems

Kite Tail - 
Chicken leggies -
Then after that was done, I wanted to get 4 seams of crazy stitches done. 
1. The flowers next to the house.
2. X and O under spring.

3. I have no Idea what this is called but it's X's with loops and french knots.  :)
4. Green Fly Stitch
As par for me I wasn't sure I was going to make my goal... but nothing like a goal to spur me on.  LOL.   Now I'm going to link this up to One Monthly Goals over at Elm Street Quilts
February OMG Finish  link-up is open!
I think I'll go get a little more stitching done and maybe I'll be able to finish this soon.  
Happy Monday!
Blessings,  Lynn 

2 comments:

  1. Very lovely. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...