Tuesday, February 4, 2020

February Here - Recap of January

January is a blur and February has already been busy - but doing good.  I need to back up a little to finish out January. At the end of January, I co-hosted the B.A.D. Quilting retreat and much of my month was either finalizing preparations for it or looking for work.  Well the retreat went off very nicely.  
We had a new layout this month, and most everyone liked it.  We did a little survey to see how everyone liked the raffles, layout and food, and all but 2 or 3 liked what we did. 
Here's the quilted signs Cheryl made and I put binding on. 


Here are the raffle baskets! (I won the #1 basket)
 Susie H. is my friend that is always dropping stuff on my doorstep and saying it's a drive by... Well she loved this mug I made so that night I left it on her sewing machine and called it a drive by.  
This is Glenda and what she was working on. 
Below is Sandi's Quilt she worked on. Lots of hst. 
A bunch of us had dinner together the last night.  


 Of course my Sister and I do pillow gifts each night.  On the last night she gave me the wind chime on the left that she got for me in Hawaii.  :)
The retreat ended on Thursday the 30th and I ended up having an interview that afternoon.  Spoiler alert I didn't get that job but after another interview somewhere else I do have a job - more on that later.  
That's if for now.  I will make a couple more posts to catch you up on the start of February and my One Monthly Goal. 
Blessings,
Lynn 



No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...