Thursday, February 6, 2020

February OMG

Better late that not at all right?  I need to get my One Monthly Goal picked and posted so I can link up and get busy on it.  
I want to continue with my Wool Table mats I've been working on for my friend Cheryl. Right now I'm working on "Spring"
Here's where I'm at right now.  

What I want to get done this month is to finish all the regular embroidery in each section.  Like the vines on flowers and tail on kite.  From here to here...
Then I want to get the crazy stitches on the seams (Like I did the vine around the center section) for a minimum of 4 seams.  There are 10 total more would be great but my goal will be 4.  
Here's the pattern picture.
Okay now I want to get this linked up to One Monthly Goal over at
Have a Great day!
Lynn

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how beautiful your spring mat is. The colours you have used for each element sings spring sunshine.

    ReplyDelete

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...