1. Blog more about my progress. Don't wait 20 days to blog it. Success!
2. Mystery Monday Complete whatever it is. Complete - It was a Table runner.
3. Finish the Baby Quilt for husbands Friend. Done
4. Finish Binding on Charity Baby Quilt. - Done I didn't get another picture but this is the quilt.
5. UFO Buster APQ Random # _ Make Progress. Done Well I did make progress but I don't have proof. It wasn't significant but the UFO ended up being my quilt called "A Little Porch time" and you can read more here. I did start doing the hands in the churn dash blocks but didn't take a picture before we headed out on the road. :( :)
6. Class at Quilt Store - Black Birds. Started and 1/2 done. My Friend Ronni made this art quilt and is going to teach a class on it. Here is a picture of hers.
Done - Here is a picture of mine framed and all.
7. Vintage Kitchen BOM Block # 6 and the alternate block for #5. Progress - but not complete.
With the issues I had with my finger I was able to bind the table runner and the two baby quilts but I didn't get the Vintage kitchen blocks done. I got the alternate block picture above almost done, and the next block prepped but not started.
8. Woodsy Squirrel block. At least have it fused. Extra Credit if I get it top stitched. Done Yahoo I actually got a woodsy quilt goal done. :)
9. Not Forgotten Quilt - Here's a really big one. I don't have to have this done until the middle of July - but since I will be gone from approx June 26-July 8th, if I don't have this complete I want it 90% done. A family friend from our church in Oregon, is doing some mission work in Australia. And as a side trip they did some work in India with a church "Lighthouse Ministries" that is helping rescue women and girls from sex trafficking. The campaign is called "Not Forgotten" Well I said I would try to make a wall hanging art quilt to be auctioned off at her fund raising auction. So I have my picture in mind and I am going to use the technique we learned with the dragonflies quilt to make it. I don't want to show my design yet but I will keep you posted. I am really excited and honored to do this and pray it will bring a really good price to help them.
It is done - I have a quilt hanger on order and then will mail it off. I am so happy with how it turned out and hope it gets a good price.
Front and back. I drew this, painted it on white fabric and then quilted it.
10. Pick one of my hand work projects to take on vacation so I can hand stitch while hubby drives and or when we are in motel rooms. I'll let you know what I pick when I figure it out. Done - I have been wanting to do these for a long time so before we left I got these prepped to take on the trip.
Extras I did.....
I made these for my little Great Nieces that I get to see tomorrow - Yay!!!
I also made a bench pillow (almost complete) with the seasonal cover (July's) Sorry no picture I'm going to owe you a few pictures when we get home.
And I did a major clean job that I posted in a previous post.
On to July
Since I won't be home for the first few days of this month - I'm trying not to go overboard. We'll see how that goes. I am also leaving a few slots open for those things
1. Continue to blog more!
2. Mail the "Not Forgotten" Action Quilt.
3. Mystery Monday - What ever it is - complete it.
4. Top Stitch the Woodsy Squirrel - for extra credit make another block.
5. Make progress on the SNR guild Mystery Quilt.
6. APQ Random UFO Buster #____?
7. Not like I planned - that project that comes up you weren't expecting. :)
8. Charity Work - Make progress on all he charity quilt tops I have.
9. I have several tops that need quilting - start quilting one of them.
10. Work on the wool projects I prepped.
11. Vintage Kitchen blocks - catch up - finish alternate #5 then do #6 and #7
Yep that's a short list alright. LOL
Okay - I'll update with more photo's later - After the road trip.
Thanks for stopping by,
Have a blessed day,