Sunday, June 28, 2015

Almost Ready

Well I've had some really productive days lately.  I'm doing the pre-vacation cleaning and wow does my place look good right now.  YAY!  I have everything ready for our vacation except the last couple of things and bathroom stuff that you throw in at the last minute which will be tomorrow morning.
I should have taken some before shots but I have a clean somewhat organized sewing area -


My sewing area/room is in our Arizona room that is also our extra storage - but most of our storage is my sewing stuff - uh oh.  :)  


So Since I was such a good girl and got so much done ahead of time I guess that means that today I can work on sewing projects.  I have a binding to finish on a baby quilt and some stitching on a couple stitcheries that needs to be done to finish my goals for the month - But I will work on them in the car and on the trip.  Today I am doing prep work on a wool project that has been on my list for a long time.  That way maybe I can take it for hand work for the trip as well.  And then if I get that ready who knows what else I can work on.  :)    I'll show pictures later.  
Have a Blessed day!  
Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...