Saturday, August 8, 2015

First Monday into Saturday

Okay first things first - the first Monday of the month means two things.  It's Mystery Monday which is one of my favorite things.  And secondly it's the day that All People Quilts picks the random number for working on UFO's.

Drum Roll please...... Random number says - #2.   Which on my list means, Wool Crazy and Wool Ark Crazy.
Here is my wool crazy.  I have a lot done, but a lot to do too.  I need to put the applique in some more spots, and I need to finish doing decorative stitches between the blocks.


And the next wool crazy that we were going to do when I was still with my group in Oregon was Wool Ark Crazy.  Here is the pattern. 


All I have done at this point is fuse the wool pieces down. I need to do the stitches on the edge and the animal appliques.


I have so much going on this month, I don't know how much I will get done on these but I do love them and would love to get lots done on them. 

Next  - Mystery Monday 


We made something really cool .......
A picture is worth a thousand words. 

A pincushion and scrap/thread catcher. 

I have all kinds of patterns for different types of these and I have been intimidated to make them because they seemed too hard.  HA... HA Ha  I laugh in the wind - ( Just Kidding)  It was painless and I am very happy with it.

Okay after Monday we took off and went to the eastern part of the state to visit family.  I love that part of the state it's so beautiful.
So I will post the trip on the next post and then I will also catch you up on what I've done after we got back home.
Have a super great day,
Blessings,
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...