Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Babies Galore

I've made progress  - Yay!!  It's been almost a week since I last posted, but I have lots of pictures does that count?   I have been working on finishing up sets of the doll bags and as of today I have 8 completed sets.  I also made a couple of table runners and a set of Pillow cases and don't forget Mystery Monday.

Okay enough reading -  The baby dolls want to show off.   Each set gets a bag, a baby doll, a pillow with a pillow case (some have 2), a blanket and a quilt, a nightie, and 1 or 2 outfits.  And the bald babies get bonnets to match their outfits and some get bonnets even if they have hair.  











Here's one of the two table runners I made.  The other is lime green and black stripes. 

And last but not least  - Mystery Monday was a collapsible trash can.  I want to make more for gifts but here's the one we made in class.  



Oh ya and the pillow cases - I almost forgot.  It's hard to see the color and I took a couple of pictures. It's white with a lavender dot, then purple with swirls, and the cuff is white with purple flowers. I whipped up them up this afternoon. 

Okay that's about it for now.  I sewed together some muslin to make more little pillows.  I think I'll stuff them with poly-fil while I watch TV tonight.  It's already after 9 so not sure how many I'll get done but I'll start. 
Hope you have a Blessed day.  
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...