Monday, October 12, 2015

Days of my Life

Yep it's true more days have flown by.  How does it do that?   Let's see, I blogged last Wednesday nigt so I'll start with Thursday.  We got up and did our walk.  Hubby and I are enjoying the fact that it has cooled just a little and we are able to do our morning walks again on the day's I don't leave the house.  So on Thursday we did our walk, I came home and made breakfast and a chef salad for him as I was having lunch with the girls and playing cards for the afternoon.  I won, we wager 50 cents each and with four of us playing I won $1.50.  :)   
Friday I went to the sewing cottage.  Not a lot of people there but it was fun.  I made 2 more out fits for the babies and sold 2 more of the bags.  I also got a call from the Senior center that I was definitely in and also was inside for the craft fair.   Yay!!!   But now the real pressure is on because I have two weeks to get anything and everything I really want to sell done.  Yikes!!! 
Saturday - we went for our walk after waking up.  I didn't sleep real well too much on my mind - planning the craft fair.   So after the walk I dug into finishing stuff.  Ta Da.... I have the last of the Doll Bags completed with these two.  This will give me 10 to sell. 

 I do have one to make that was ordered on Friday.  She bought one I have - this one - 
and then ordered one in a different color, orange.  

After I had finished all the little clothes and the two bags, it was time for dinner.  So after dinner I tried to put a little wool felt ornament together and this is what I came up with.  I like it but it might be a little small.  
I'm working on a some larger ones.  

Yesterday - Sunday -  We did our walk, and then I did some house cleaning chores. 

I wanted to work on the orange bag for the one I had sold, but couldn't choose which one I wanted to use - so I moved on.  I did a sample purse to check if what I wanted to do was going to work with my 7" zippers.  It did.  

I have the straps tied in a knot at the top.  I wanted to put a little pocket on the front but needed to do that before getting it all assembled and wasn't going to take apart to do so.   
So I spent the rest of the afternoon coordinating fabrics to the rest of my zippers - and cutting everything out.  That and cleaning up.  I had so much fabric out and all over from all the projects I've been doing it was getting on my nerves.  So I put everything away that was stacked all over my cutting and sewing tables, dusted the tables, and swept the floor, 



By the time I got that all done it was after dinner time so we hopped in the car and got a low carb burger from Carl's Jr. and a side salad.  
When we got home I cut out another ornament to work on but didn't finish it.  Hubby put on a movie and I got into it and decided to just relax for the rest of the evening.  

Today after our walk,  I need to go pay for my Craft Fair Table and possibly pick up a few crafty items to complete some other things I'm selling.  Also in the next couple of days, I need to pick up supplies for the CRQ guild meeting and either bake some dessert or buy some.  Since Hubby and I are doing a low carb thing right now I'm thinking buying some would be better so we are not being temped by the smells. 
Hope you have a Blessed Day!  
Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...