Thursday, October 1, 2015

Day 1 Double Yeah

Hey it's day #1 of the new month, I got a goal completed already - Yeah!  

Happy October!  

And as a bonus I am blogging about it.   Double Yeah!  

I had fun this morning at the CRQ guild workshop. We could make a bag/purse or work on our own thing and that's what I wanted to do.  Well the other guild SNR had a workshop that was a pumpkin table runner.  And since my husband teases me so much about having all this talent and all I do is make table runners - I decided I was going to make a wall hanging out of it.  I had an idea of how I wanted to change it up by putting applique on it. 
So today I put the pumpkins on the background, put on the additional applique, added the borders and then top stitched it all.  Top complete.  I will ad more detail with the quilting.

Now all I need to do is quilt and bind.  According to the goal list I said only the top - but hey being ahead of the game is fine with me.  

Have a Blessed day!  
Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...