Monday, April 11, 2016

April is Here APQ UFO Buster

For the rest of the world - April has been going for several days.  For me, I've been on vacation and in La La land with my family so I haven't had a real good concept of what day it is let alone what the date is.  :)  Kidding but only a little.   I had intentions of doing a blog post or two - but as you can see that did not happen.  And because I have soooo much to tell it may take a couple of posts to catch up.  Anyway - one of the first orders of business is to list the All People Quilts UFO Buster for the month.   Their Random number was ... #1.  In my list of goodies for this year that is Porch Time.  This is a picture from the book:


And here is my starting picture -   I have the house block, the churn dashes, the flowers, and the nine patches done:  


I think I got part of the glove block done too but don't have that pictured so not sure.  I need to dig this out and see what I can get done.  :)  

I'll keep you posted and be writing about the great adventures of my April trip soon. 
Blessings, 
Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...