Monday, April 18, 2016

Frogs and Ducks

After we had our walk and some lunch yesterday I worked some more on my Purple Tree Frog.  Here is the grid drawing to enlarge it.
Here is what I had previously painted on it.  
And after yesterday - here is my finished frog.  

I was very happy with how it turned out.   But I was having so much fun I wanted to keep painting so I found my ducks that I had started when I painted Sally the Seahorse.

Here's where it was at when I started on it again yesterday.

And here is what I was able to do with it.  It still needs to have some more work done on it but I needed to let parts of it dry before I could do more.  


.  I'm not sure what I'll do with the ducks once I'm done with them, but I'm having fun with them.  

I'm having so much fun with these, I've thought of another thing I can do for a friend, so I have at least  one more painting project I want to do.  Maybe I'll work on that later today. 

Heading out for our walk and then maybe I'll start on that next painting. 
Have a Blessed Day!
Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...