Wednesday, July 6, 2016

3 Finishes

It's always so fun to have finishes - and the fact that I could wrap up 3 things in one day even though they were each just a block, was wonderful.

Then I finished Block  6 "Bee Sweet" of the Bee-Utiful QAL


Then I finished off  Block 7 "Bee Charming"  again of the Bee-Utiful QAL.


I finished the 2nd block in the Farmhouse Threads Mystery BOW. 

Then I started my "S" Block for Buttermilk Basin's Mystery "Let it Snow"  BOM.  

It was a productive day!

Today I want to work on my scavenger block for our SNR guild.  It needs to include "Flip Flops - Thimble - and Polka Dots".    And then I really need to work on the binding of the 2 quilts I quilted and the wall hanging I finished.

Hope you have a Blessed Day - Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...