Monday, July 25, 2016

Catching up

We got home on Saturday afternoon and really did nothing except unpack and some laundry.  Sunday and today however my husband went golfing and gave me some time to catch up on some prepping of the BOM and BOW's that I have been working on and couldn't work on while gone.

Here are blocks 10 and 11 of the Bee-Utiful BOW from Moda


I haven't had a chance to stitch blocks 8 or 9 yet

but hey they are ready when I get there.  :)   And as of tomorrow and the next day blocks 12 and 13 will come out.   (Cue in hysterical laughter)  I told a friend of mine I knew at some point I'd get behind... well I'm behind.   Okay on to the next...

Farmhouse Threads BOM -  I prepped block 3 before I left on vacation, however I did not get any of it stitched.

So Yesterday and today I prepped blocks 4, 5 and 6.  

This is block 4.  Actually block 4a and 4b.   ha ha.  I traced all the pieces out and put them on the background piece and it just didn't look right.  hmmm  it didn't fill the space, it was like it was too small.   Well isn't that special I traced the wrong page -  so then I had to decide ... do I go with it or redo it.  Well I redid it, I cut a smaller piece of background and decided that the smaller one could be made in to a pillow for a gift.


Okay then on to block # 5


And block #6


And then one last Block prepped.  


Tomorrow we have a few errands to run and then I will be working on the BOM I am teaching at the 

local quilt shop on Saturday.
I have the first lesson/block done, however need to work on the next sectiion and finish the shop sample quilt top.   So I will work on that and of course the next block of Bee-Utiful BOW.  

Have a wonderful day
Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...