Saturday, July 9, 2016

Flip Flops, Thimbles and Polka Dots

I've been a little on a roll lately getting things done and that feels so good.  I wish I could keep this momentum up and then all my UFO's would be finished in a couple of years.  I know hopeful thinking.   But the other day I posted about having 3 finishes and I have 3 more.  Small as they are they are items I wanted to accomplish so I'm feeling good.
First off was my July Scavenger Hunt Block -  Flip Flops, Thimbles and Polka Dots:

Next I finished up my "S" Block for the Buttermilk Basin Mystery BOM.


And yesterday at the Cottage I finished the binding on my the charity quilt that I quilted last month.  

All done including a label.  


Yesterday we got the new block for the Farmhouse Threads BOW - so if I have any sewing time today I will work on getting that prepped.  I have a few errands to run and some cleaning and packing to do for the trip.  I do have 3 days for the cleaning and packing so I might be able to sneak in a little sewing time.   Have a blessed day - Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...