Monday, July 3, 2017

Color Me Silly

Well old habits die hard.  *Grin* Only a day or two after I declared I was not going to make any goals for the month of July.  I was just going to work on whatever I want to. Well - I'm going to make a goal.  I have a UFO that has been nagging me and I didn't even list it as one of the things I wanted to play with this month.  Notice the name of this quilt - really appropriate don't you think?  
So I pulled it out today and figured out where I was on it.  And now I want to play with it.  I have it all cut out, 1/2 of the blocks made and one side of the borders made. 
Please excuse the threads..... I'm a quilter.  
So here's where the goal part comes in.  I want to finish this top this month.  And I am going to link this up to "One Monthly Goal".  Over at Elm Street Quilts. 
Elm Street Quilts
Please leave a comment or a "Hi" and then go back to Elm Street Quilts and visit some of the other quilters that link up.  
Have a great day!
Lynn 

1 comment:

  1. Great goal. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...