Thursday, July 13, 2017

First Annual CRQ Retreat

I have to say this was a great retreat! This was the first retreat for the CRQ guild, and it was wonderful.  Everyone seemed to be happy and in a good mood. We visited and socialized but I still got a lot done.   First up was my Savannah Flair quilt.  Top is done.
Next was Color Me Silly again, top is done.  I will post more about this later. 
Then I worked on this one 


The top is "Almost" Done. Sewing strips together can be a challenge.  I need to adjust a row then put the rest of the borders on. *smile*. 
Then while we were finishing up for the day and waiting for one of the husbands I did a little hand stitching on the Simply Joy quilt I wanted to start.  

Before I sign off though - I wanted to show what some of them were doing with a pattern that was offered. I don't normally do the retreat projects but this looks really fun so I may have to give it a try.  This was two different peoples starts to the pattern.
Well that's how the retreat went - almost 3 quilt tops - pretty good for a 2 1/2 day retreat.  Hope you have a great day!  
Blessings,
Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...