Monday, April 23, 2018

Three of Five

Do you remember a few years ago 7 of 9?  It's a Star Trek thing. 
Okay as I was thinking about getting 3 of 5 done that came into my thought process.  Anyways  I got #3 of my 5 monthly block goal done yesterday!
Next up is the mitten tree. This one will take a little more work because it has ornaments - some of which I won't be able to attach on the right side until I sew the blocks together. 
I got the mitten and a couple of the branches stitched down yesterday. However, I'm heading out for a day with my girl friends so I'll have to work on it tonight. 
Have a blessed day - Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...