Thursday, April 26, 2018

Two more done

Yesterday I had a bunch of extra stitching time and  I finished 2 more blocks towards my "One Monthly Goal".  As I started writing this I thought my goal was only 5 blocks on my Christmas Quilt, and thought I was done. However as went back to link the post and re-read it I think I committed to doing some of the additional setting blocks.
Here is a link to my Goal for the month of April.  Picture my response - hair standing on end running aaahhhhhhh.  Okay I'm under control again. Here's what I finished in the last couple days. 

I will have to wait until the blocks are sewn together before I can add the additional ornaments on right side of  the Mitten Tree. 
Those two complete the 5.  Now for the other blocks that I realize I said I needed to do.  I have the blocks sewn and fused I just need to do the top stitching. Oh and I'll need to do the tree blocks that are paper pieced. 
 

Okay - suck it up buttercup and get going.  I still need to sew these blocks regardless of when I get them done. I have a few days left in the month, who knows I may get it done anyway.   
Have a blessed day stitching or sewing.
Lynn 
**
The designer of this quilt Cheri (Saffiote) Payne lost her battle with cancer this month (April 2018) and passed away.  She was well known in the primitive quilt world and I'm sure will be missed by many.  RIP Cheri. Cheri's FB Page.
**  

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...