Monday, April 30, 2018

Goal Met just under the wire or thread

If you read my last post you'll see that I all the sudden realize my goal was bigger than I thought it was for this month.  I thought I only needed to finish 5 blocks, and "hoped" I could sew the top half together. But the way I worded it it made it sound like that was part of my goal.  Since I am linking this up to One Monthly Goal and prizes are on the line, I  want to be legit and finish it up.  Plus as I stated in last post, I need to do it some time anyway.  So I got busy and here you go - just under the wire or thread...
Here are a couple close ups of the blocks I worked on this month. 
 
Well even if this wasn't my full original intent or goal, I am happy to have this much done. 
I am going to link this up to One Monthly Goal over at Elm Street Quilts.
Have a Blessed Day!
Lynn 

1 comment:

  1. It looks fabulous! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...