Monday, May 21, 2018

May One Monthly Goal

The goal that I wanted to accomplish this month was 5 blocks.  And I have to say I've been very focused this month.  I stuck to these 5 blocks and then some other things I personally wanted to work on. 
I was pleasantly surprised last night when I laid this out and found out that because of my adjustments I really only need maybe one or two blocks at the bottom and the top will be ready for borders.  

Here are the 5 blocks that were my "One Monthly Goal" Goal. 





I will be linking this up to OMG over at Elm Street Quilts, when it's time to link up finishes.
Take me to the May OMG LInk-up
Now I am packing up and getting ready to go to Williams for a few days to sew and hang out with a couple of my friends.  Then when I come home I'll have a day to organize and clean and then our oldest daughter will be coming for a visit.  Good thing I got things done early this month. 
Have a Blessed day and week - Lynn 

1 comment:

  1. Looking good! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...