Thursday, May 10, 2018

OMG Progress

So happy that I'm getting things done.  Our oldest daughter and Husband are coming at the end of the month so I want to get things done in the next couple of weeks or it's not going to happen.  :)  
My one monthly goal was to get 5 more blocks done for my Christmas Quilt.  See my post about it here.  
I have 3 of the 5 blocks done and am close to having the 4th done. 


I still have the Holly Berries block (almost done) and the House block.  Then I'm on to top stitching the bears.  If I have more time left - I'll figure out what other blocks I want to put in the bottom row so I can finish the this top.  
It will go where the funny angel head is above heart wreath, (I don't like it) and then to the right of cabin where the Santa and snowman are.  I may still use them.  The Pear block is already done.
As always I'll keep you posted.
Have a blessed day!  Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...