Saturday, June 30, 2018

Wrapping up June

I had a few more finishes that I accomplished for June.  Remember the Rubber Ducky quilt that I did the top when I went to Williams. Well my friend Cheryl wanted to quilt it for me so she could use her phonograph of ducks.  Well I'm not going to argue if someone wants to quilt my quilt.   Here it is finished binding and all.  
Here is the back.
And a close up of the ducky quilting. 
I even made a pillow case.  
No I don't know who it is for, but it will go to someone special someday. 
Next I finished my wool needle book with the crazy stitches and applique.  Here's the front.
 The Back - 
 Both sides - 
 And the inside - 
I haven't started using it regularly but want to. 
Then I finished putting a back on my Wool Crazy Quilt Block that I started approx 2011. 

And last but least - I finished the June "One Ornament a Month"
It was a productive month.  
Happy Stitching and Blessings,
Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...