Sunday, July 1, 2018

July 18 OMG

It is really hard to believe half of the year has already past.  Even more reason to get these monthly goals done.  Last year I started these embroidery blocks called the Bag Ladies of the Fat Quarter Club.  It was a BOM however I purchased the whole kit and was working at doing one a month.  Well don't ya know, I got behind.  I have done 1-6 and #8.   Numbers 7, 9 and 10 have some stitching on them and then 11 and 12 aren't started.  I kept starting the next month thinking I would finish the previous one and get the current one done.  Hahahaha.  
Okay well here it is - a big OMG... I want to finish the ones I've started.  
If you have been reading my blog for a while you will know that I am giving them different names to match some friends I sew with.  I got hung up on on the stinking dots.  Finally as you can see on this one, I am just doing french knots in each dot instead of trying to stitch around each one.  This will be Rosemary.
This next one will be Donna - 
And this next one is still undetermined.  
This is a lot of hand stitching for one month, especially considering that I know I will be working on my wool ornaments and BOM's too but I'm going to give it a try.  If I can get back on track with it I may be able to finish it by year end. 
Now I am going to link up to One Monthly Goal over at Elm Street Quilts and get going. Make sure and go look at everyone else's projects.


Have a Blessed Day - Lynn 

1 comment:

  1. Fun blocks! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...