Sunday, July 22, 2018

UFO #5 Christmas Quilt

I am loosely following the All People's Quilts UFO number of the month - but that is not what the #5 is referring to. This is my 5th UFO completed this year.  Yahoo- Hallelujah!
Christmas Quilt is a pattern by Cheri Saffiote Payne.  I started this in 2011 I think.  Well it is done, quilted and I finished the hand stitching of the binding this weekend.   Ta-Done!
I am not 100% sure who this is going to... AFTER I enjoy it for a little bit. All the hand applique and free motion quilting I need to enjoy for a bit before giving away.  But if I had to pick, I have a sneaking hunch it will go to my other daughter Stacy.  She loves all the primitive stuff I make and knowing how much she loves and appreciates it - makes it worth letting it go.  So we'll see.  
It's been a productive couple of weeks and everything came together in the last few days.  This quilt, Taya's Quilt, the scrap blocks and the 12 day's blocks... But next - I need to get going on my Embroidered Bag Ladies.  They are what I picked for my "One Monthly Goal" (before I got side tracked with Taya's Quilt) So I need to get in and get them done.  
Have a Blessed Day!
Lynn  

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...