Sunday, July 29, 2018

July OMG Finish

Well if you have been reading my posts this month you know that I got side tracked started and finished a quilt for my daughter that was not any part of my goals for this month.  That being said it made me fall behind on all my other goals and I was uncertain I would be able to finish my "One Monthly Goal"   
My goal was to finish 3 of my Bag Ladies that I already started stitching.  
#7 Finished
Here is what it looked like when I started - 

#9 Finished
Here is what it looked like when I started -
#10 Finished
Here is what it looked like when I started-
I was amazed I was able to get them done but happy I did. Now I'm going to link my finish to One Monthly Goal at Elm Street QuiltsPlease head over to and check out some of the other finishes.  
 
Now to decide what will be my OMG for August.
Have a Blessed Day!
Lynn 

4 comments:

  1. These looks so fun! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic job on the embroidery! I love all the little details in these blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynn, those are really cute ladies - I love the fishing one :-) Good luck on your August OMG also!

    ReplyDelete

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...