Wednesday, August 1, 2018

August 2018 OMG

It's hard for me to pick the ONE item that I want to be my One Monthly Goal.  I always have several things I think I want to do.  The exception is when I need to get something done by a deadline (baby birth, Birthday...)  none of which I have going on this month.  :)  However I do have some of my kids coming for a week and I have a retreat so I need to be realistic on what I can accomplish.  
So I am going to continue on with my Bag Ladies and see if I can't get them finished up this year.  For the month of August my OMG is Bag Lady #11.  Thelma/Annette.  
Here is the picture from the website.  (Chickadee Hollow) 
CDH330 Bag Lady Thelma
Since I have not started on this yet my goal will be to start and complete all the embroidery on this one block.  Now I'm  linking up to One Monthly Goal at Elm Street Quilts.  Head over and check out others OMG.

Have a Blessed Day!  Lynn 

3 comments:

  1. Oh she's great! Can't wait to see yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...