Sunday, August 19, 2018

August OMG Finish

Bag Lady #11 - Thelma Annette.  
They are almost all done.  I only have one more Bag Lady and all 12 will be done. Then I can put them together.  The last one is who they said was me. Here is Earlene Lynn.  
She will probably be my September OMG  but for now I'm going to link up to the August OMG Finish link over at Elm Street Quilts.  

I was concerned I wouldn't be able to finish with family coming and a retreat but I did.  Yay!
Now head back over there and check out some of the other finishes.  
Have a Blessed Day!
Lynn 

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a lot of gorgeousness. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...