Thursday, August 29, 2019

August OMG Finish

Here is my One Monthly Goal - which was to top stitch the blocks of Christmas Card Quilt.  
After all the blocks were put together I needed to top stitch the stars that overlapped the borders.  

As I was ironing and stitching them I found a couple other areas I missed.  The blue on the dolly dress...

One of the "N's"  

Okay now all done.  I was hoping to get the last two borders on which includes more overlapping stars... but time is running out.  I accomplished what I set out to do for the month, so now it's time o link it up to Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal

Now head over there and look at all the other finishes.
Blessings, 
Lynn 

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Christmas quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks wonderful. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it even more than last time I saw it. I kept the link for the pattern up for several weeks, trying to decide if I could justify spending that money. It's so pretty, but even in USD, it's an expensive pattern. I took it down, but I saved your e-mail with the link. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on your August finish. You're almost ready for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...