Thursday, January 23, 2020

Bag and Embroidery Prep

Some of our kids are in Texas and the rest are still in Oregon.  And since Oregon passed a law banning plastic grocery bags and making you bring your own I told my daughter that I would make her some re-usable ones.  Here is my first one for her. 
I did put batting in the straps I figured that would make them more comfortable and durable.  the strap is one long loop.  It is also lined. 

I also make a pillowcase for the Jack quilt with the left over fabric. 
Then yesterday I traced the the Inchies for the February stitch a long with Crabapple Hill Studios.  (click on other stuff, then downloads) 
Here it is after I colored it.
This will be going on in February which is International Embroidery month.  Every day we will stitch an Inch.  
Well that's it for now.  Hope you have a great day!
Blessings,  Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...