Friday, January 31, 2020

One Monthly Finish Up

I needed to go back to see exactly what I had stated as my goal that I linked up.  I just got home from a 4 day retreat last night.  As of this morning I still had a 3rd of the center vine to do and all of the little berries.  
Ta-Done... Whew!
So to recap - here is what I listed as my OMG this month.  
***

(Copied from original post) 
Okay to be fair I need to point out how much progress I want to make.  All of the applique has been stitched down.  Next I need to do the embroidery in the blocks and the crazy stitches. I want to get half of that done. I've put arrows to point out areas that I intend to do. 
1. The branches and blooms on the tree.
2. The vine and leaves around the word spring.
3. The vegetables by the shovels.
4. The raindrops with the umbrella.
5. And then the crazy stitches of vine that goes around the whole center. 
That's my goal for this month that I'm linking up. 
***
So I guess that means that I did meet my goal.  I wasn't sure there for a while I'd make it.  But now I need to finish this post and get it linked up.  
Have a Blessed Day!
Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...