Tuesday, January 7, 2020

First 2020 OMG

My head has  been going round round trying to decide which of my hundreds of projects I want to be my "One" monthly goal for the first month of 2020.  With a new year I get so excited I make my lists ready to conquer ufo's and new projects.  If you read my last post I was really in a tizzy about staying focused, getting stuff done and only starting new stuff I already had.  Uh hmmm 5 days ... I only lasted 5 days. Oh my, does it count that I'm using my stash to make the new thing.  I'll post more about that later but you're really here to see what my OMG is.  So with out further delay...my goal this month is to make progress on the "Spring" Wool  Crazy table mat. 

Okay to be fair I need to point out how much progress I want to make.  All of the applique has been stitched down.  Next I need to do the embroidery in the blocks and the crazy stitches. I want to get half of that done. I've put arrows to point out areas that I intend to do. 
1. The branches and blooms on the tree.
2. The vine and leaves around the word spring.
3. The vegetables by the shovels.
4. The raindrops with the umbrella.
5. And then the crazy stitches of vine that goes around the whole center. 
That's my goal for this month that I'm linking up. 
Now head back over to Elm Street Quilts and see the other goals. 
Have a great day! Lynn 

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...