Saturday, January 18, 2020

Jack is back!

Oh I wish I wouldn't let so many days go between posts, then I have to think harder on what all I've been up to.  :)  In general I've been dog sitting.  As I mentioned in my last post, our Ginger girl got spayed on Tuesday the 7th and it's been a new kind of crazy around here.  Thirty 34 pounds of muscle ramming the back of your legs with a cone.  Rrrrr.  :).
Keep her calm they said.  Don't let her run they said.  Ya right.  I know she is a mixed breed, I'm starting to wonder if she is not part greyhound.  LOL 
Anyway along with that I've been doing a lot of hand work... and I did get the Jack quilted.  I finished up the border and binding on it yesterday.   

And it glows in the dark. 
I also was able to work on my Spring wool table mat and make some progress.  I think I'll be able to reach my goal, I just need to finish the center crazy stitches. 

And just so she's not left out of the limelight, here are a couple of pictures of Ginger.  She got her cone off last night.  




Isn't she so pretty.  Okay got to get going.  Have a wonderful day.  I need to run some errands and then I'm hoping there is still some time to sew.
Blessings, 
Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...