Monday, April 6, 2015

April - A Lovely Year of Finishes

I don't have any particular deadlines for anything right now - and sometimes that makes it harder to get going and get things done.  *smile*  So I had a hard time figuring out what I wanted to do for this month's ALYOF.   I have been trying to use this to get some of my UFO's done - but I have a couple of charity quilts I need to get done, so I am going to make the top, quilt and bind it, and that will be my ALYOF for this month.  
My Button


I was given a couple of panel pieces and a lot of strips and told just do what I want with it.  So here is the material that I received.  And I'll show you what I come up with when I'm done.  



Today was Mystery Monday, and we had a great time.  We made rotary cutter cases.  However I left mine at the shop and forgot to take a picture so I'll have to show you that tomorrow.  And with any luck - I'll have an update on what I've decided to do with the Charity quilt.  
Have a great night - 
Blessings,  Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...