Sunday, April 19, 2015

Liberty and Justice - ALYOF #4

Yay!!  I have completed #4 of my A Lovely Year of Finishes.  Yay again.  I really hope that I can keep this up all year, I now have #4 of 4 finishes. 
This month I chose a charity quilt that I am doing for one of my guilds.  And though I know I didn't have to put all the quilting into it that I did, it was a great way for me to practice my free motion quilting. I tried something a little different, I quilted words, as I stated in my last post, it just seemed like it was asking for it.  
So here's how it came out.  I tried to take a couple of close ups to show the words and stars, and if you look close, there is something else I put into the quilting.











Can you see what it is?  I quilted Liberty Bells into it.   See if you can find them and if you do let me know. 
I will be linking this up to ALYOF 2015.   
Have a Blessed Day!
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...