Sunday, September 27, 2015

Dog Tired

Well I don't think even dog tired explains how tired I am right now.  We,  me a 4 other friends,  got up and were in the sewing room by 4am each morning and would sew until 9:30 one night and 8:30 the next.  But happy I am.
I wanted to blog each day, but trying to blog from your smart phone is not an easy task - throw in being so tired - well you all just had to wait.  :)

I got lots done, however it will be hard to see the progress unless you have done a complicated applique before.  There's a zillion pieces and it's just very time consuming.  I have roughly figured the amount of time that we were in the sewing room, less meals and chatting with other sewers - I roughly spent 18-22 hours working on my bear applique.

Day one we got there at 9 am  - Sewed for awhile and then I needed to go down and check in for my room.  picked the wrong time ---





but I was already there so decided to wait.  I had some guy so close to the back of me in line, he was almost touching me - I hate that so much.  I like a 6-10 inch bubble.  It was so bad, I almost turned around and asked him to stop - but I didn't want to make a scene.  :)  rrrrrr.   Oh well I got my room and then back to the sewing room.

That's it for now - so stay tuned - I'll give you little bits more as I go.

Blessings - Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...