Saturday, November 21, 2015

Gifts and a Play

Well continuing on with my Sister's visit:

Saturday the 14th we stayed at home and did some sewing - we cut out a bunch of material to make ____ ______ for her to give for gifts.  Then I cut one out to give as a gift.  I may or may not be able to show you pictures - we'll have to figure out if they read my blog or not.  Hmmm.   So I'll show pictures later if it's okay.

Then after we were done with that - we started making pillow cases, This served two purposes, one so she knew how to make a pillow case and two because I wanted to show her how to make pillow case dresses for her twin granddaughters.   We will be finishing at least one of them  before she leaves so I will post a picture of it then.

Sunday the 15th we went to Lake Havasu City to see a play.  "The Secret Garden".  It was very similar to the movie, which I really like, however they made it into a musical.  They did a very good job and we enjoyed it a lot.


Aren't we cute waiting for the play to start? 




I had the best of both worlds sewing and plays and sharing it with my Sister.  It made for a great weekend.
Blessings,
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...