Friday, November 20, 2015

Little Bits and a Visit

I knew that sewing was going to be on the slow side this month, but I did do a little bit on
Tuesday the 10th which is my Sit n Sew day at the local quilt shop -  and so this is what I created:


It's a little hard to see but it is a set of pillow cases.  Now I have a special set of pillow cases to go with each set of sheets we have for our bed.  Yay!  

Next:  I am now Vice President / Project Coordinator for the SNR Guild and so this will be our first project in January.  It is a calendar holder.  It's hard to see but it has a little pen holder and a pocket to hold a calendar.  I still need to finish the binding.  

Then my Sister arrived on Wednesday night the 11th - Yeah - Let the fun begin. 

Thursday was pretty low key - she had traveled 14 hours the day before so we just relaxed and laid low. 

Friday we went to the cottage so she could meet some of my friends and help me finish my charity place mats. I still needed to finish the hand sewing of the binding and so we sat there for a few hours doing that and visiting with people.  Sorry I thought I had a picture and wish I did they were pretty with birds and I did some free motion quilting on them.  Oh well.  

More adventures to come soon.  
Blessings
Lynn 




No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...