Saturday, November 21, 2015

Shopping, Books and some Movies

After being here a year I still had not gone to the physical library and gotten a card.  I do a lot of books on tape so I was still able to download books from my prior library without going to the one here locally.  And when I say local, it really is maybe 2 miles from the house. :)  Reading books are one of the things that Randi and I have in common and enjoy discussing and sharing.  So of course, knowing that she was coming, I thought that would be a great time to check out the Library and get my card.  We had fun looking around and seeing what all they had to offer, and yes I got a card. 



 Then we checked out a local bookstore that I hadn't gone into either - yes within 2-3 miles also.  Hastings Bookstore - Wow that was a surprise and we had great fun there.  And found out that we can rent movies there usually for as little as 99 cents.  Score.  :)   So the rest of Monday ended up being movie day.   



 Neither of us had seen "Mall Cop 2" so that was fun, she had seen "It's Complicated" and I had seen "St Vincent" so that was fun too.   That pretty much wrapped up our Monday - but what fun.  Shopping, looking at books both at the Library and the store and then kick back with some good movies. 

Tuesday we went to sit n sew.  While I finished up the gifts for her she worked more on the pillow case dresses.  She got them as far as she could with out having the measurements.  So we worked on some Christmas stockings that I needed for the CRQ guild and at that point we wrapped it up and came home.  

Hope you are having as much fun as we are - 
Blessings, 
Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...