Friday, January 15, 2016

To Be Quilted

I was visiting with one of my friends this morning and we were discussing how many Quilt Tops we have that need to be quilted. She was saying Lynn - I want you to ask me every month and make sure I quilt at least one quilt a month I've got to get these done.  Well you know what - me too.  But I'm sure I have double what she has that needs to be done, because she's fairly on the ball.  So that got me to thinking - I should make a post of what I have that needs to be quilted and then I can refer back to this post to keep me focused.    So as of today this is what needs to be quilted.

Claudia's Table Topper
Quilt as you go - Should already be done right?   LOL  ha ha







But getting there.  Just needs two more rows and the border/binding.


Merry Mayhem  2012


Merry Mayhem 2013


Spring Flower and Bee Table topper




Friendship Round Robin Quilt


Fall Wall hanging

 Modern Trees

 Peggy Annes

Stitch n Rippit's Guild  Mystery
 Bee Hive Baby
 Chocolate Stars
Halloween Wall Hanging
 Vintage Kitchen
 Poinsettia Table Topper

I think I will keep this post as an on going on and keep updating it.  I know I have a couple of small table runners that need to be in here too - but this list is long enough.   

Have a Blessed Day!
Lynn  

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2023 Taya, Jorden and Zach

 Hi Kids.. One grandson leaves then the next batch of kids come.  Summer is so fun for our family to come visit.  Taya our daughter and our ...